“Pupils display consistently positive attitudes to learning.”
- high standards and challenge for every child
- that we have defined expectations for every year group which we track using internal data trackers
- that internal data is collected three times a year, on the half terms
- we state ‘learning objectives’ for all pieces of work, and that these are reflected in feedback to children
- that analysis of internal and external data supports our knowledge of the children, to enhance school improvement
- that our internal data is gathered using independent evidence from the classroom.
Below is a summary of attainment across our two schools, across academic years ending 2017, 2018 and 2019. Note that similar results for 2020 will not be available due to the Covid-19 national lockdown and consequent school closures over late Spring and Summer 2020.
For Graffham CE Infant School
For Duncton CE Junior School