- high standards and challenge for every child
- that we have defined expectations for every year group which we track using internal data trackers
- that internal data is collected three times a year, on the half terms
- we state ‘learning objectives’ for all pieces of work, and that these are reflected in feedback to children
- that analysis of internal and external data supports our knowledge of the children, to enhance school improvement
- that our internal data is gathered using independent evidence from the classroom.
Ofsted (2021) say:
“a vibrant school where learning is engaging and exciting. Leaders and staff have high aspirations for all pupils.”
Below is a summary of attainment across our two schools, across academic years ending 2017, 2018 and 2019. Note that similar results for later years are not available due to the Covid-19 pandemic and consequent disruption to all schools’ assessment activities from 2020 onwards.
The Government will not publish Key Stage 2 school level data for the 2021-2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018-19 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
For Graffham CE Infant School
For Duncton CE Junior School